Lyrics has been copied to clipboard!
[Intro]
Hooooh, have you heard of that new rapper, ACOT?
He's so fuckin' pretty. Wait, that's him over there!
Oh my god! ACOT! ACOT! Have my babies! Oh my god! Ahhhhhhhhhh
[Bridge]
Ay
Yah
Ay
Yah
[Chorus]
She like the way that I walk
She like the way that I talk
She want my cock
I like the way that she suck
I like how she neva' fuss, just wanna fuck
I don't got time for a bitch
Me and my friends gettin' rich, plottin' away
Make a few songs everyday, I'm gettin' plays
Soon enough, I'm gettin' paid
My bitch don't love me no more
She out the door, she caught me messin' with hoes
Sorry, but I'm just a man
She unzip my pants, sayin' "No, neva' the plan"
I bust a nut, then I move
Keep on my shoes
You know I got shit to do
Go ahead an' run up on me
I'm 30 deep
We get to breakin' yo' teeth
[Verse]
Ay, I got a vision
Ay, an' it's me countin' my dough
Yuh, young boy, I'm wishin'
Ay, they scream my name at the shows
Yuh, ACOT!
Ay, I need some gold on my teeth
Wanna spend racks on my jeans?
I want a thick lil shawty givin' me some toppy for free
She said her man is a lame
I said I know he a stain
Don't know his name
But me, I'm 'bouta blow up
She wanna fuck
I'm gonna nut on her butt
She said "Daddy, you a freak," all in the sheets
I put her tongue on my meat
She said "I think I'm in love."
You're outa luck
'Cause I just wanted to nut
[Chorus]
She like the way that I walk
She like the way that I talk
She want my cock
I like the way that she suck
I like how she neva' fuss, just wanna fuck
I don't got time for a bitch
Me and my friends gettin' rich, plottin' away
Make a few songs everyday, I'm gettin' plays
Soon enough, I'm gettin' paid
My bitch don't love me no more
She out the door, she caught me messin' with hoes
Sorry, but I'm just a man
She unzip my pants, sayin' "No, neva' the plan"
I bust a nut, then I move
Keep on my shoes
You know I got shit to do
Go ahead an' run up on me
I'm 30 deep
We get to breakin' yo' teeth
[Outro]
Ay
Yah
Ay
Yah
ACOT, ACOT, ACOT, ACOT!
Yah
Ay
Wha's my name? Wha's my name?
ACOT, ACOT, ACOT, ACOT!
Yah
Hooooh, have you heard of that new rapper, ACOT?
He's so fuckin' pretty. Wait, that's him over there!
Oh my god! ACOT! ACOT! Have my babies! Oh my god! Ahhhhhhhhhh
[Bridge]
Ay
Yah
Ay
Yah
[Chorus]
She like the way that I walk
She like the way that I talk
She want my cock
I like the way that she suck
I like how she neva' fuss, just wanna fuck
I don't got time for a bitch
Me and my friends gettin' rich, plottin' away
Make a few songs everyday, I'm gettin' plays
Soon enough, I'm gettin' paid
My bitch don't love me no more
She out the door, she caught me messin' with hoes
Sorry, but I'm just a man
She unzip my pants, sayin' "No, neva' the plan"
I bust a nut, then I move
Keep on my shoes
You know I got shit to do
Go ahead an' run up on me
I'm 30 deep
We get to breakin' yo' teeth
[Verse]
Ay, I got a vision
Ay, an' it's me countin' my dough
Yuh, young boy, I'm wishin'
Ay, they scream my name at the shows
Yuh, ACOT!
Ay, I need some gold on my teeth
Wanna spend racks on my jeans?
I want a thick lil shawty givin' me some toppy for free
She said her man is a lame
I said I know he a stain
Don't know his name
But me, I'm 'bouta blow up
She wanna fuck
I'm gonna nut on her butt
She said "Daddy, you a freak," all in the sheets
I put her tongue on my meat
She said "I think I'm in love."
You're outa luck
'Cause I just wanted to nut
[Chorus]
She like the way that I walk
She like the way that I talk
She want my cock
I like the way that she suck
I like how she neva' fuss, just wanna fuck
I don't got time for a bitch
Me and my friends gettin' rich, plottin' away
Make a few songs everyday, I'm gettin' plays
Soon enough, I'm gettin' paid
My bitch don't love me no more
She out the door, she caught me messin' with hoes
Sorry, but I'm just a man
She unzip my pants, sayin' "No, neva' the plan"
I bust a nut, then I move
Keep on my shoes
You know I got shit to do
Go ahead an' run up on me
I'm 30 deep
We get to breakin' yo' teeth
[Outro]
Ay
Yah
Ay
Yah
ACOT, ACOT, ACOT, ACOT!
Yah
Ay
Wha's my name? Wha's my name?
ACOT, ACOT, ACOT, ACOT!
Yah