Lyrics has been copied to clipboard!
[Intro]
Damn
Ay
Damn
[Verse]
Ay, paycheck after paycheck, I'm just tryna get my money right
'Shrooms inside my lunch, I'm getting higher than a fucking kite
Rap game Billy Mays, you think I'm done but wait there's always more
Got a little buzz and now these bitches at my fucking door
"Who's this fucking kid?" "ACOT, he's such a cocky prick."
Let me brag a bit, I've never had these bitches on my dick
Not a candy bar, she told me that she wanna lick the wrapper
Brought her demon, now she gonna have to see a fuckin' pastor
I've been fuckin' bitches that don't even know my fuckin' name
Just another reason that I gotta get the fucking fame
Honies hit my phone, they say they wanna havin my fucking babies
Coke all on my dresser, way I'm rockin', think I'm from the 80s
Momma found my dope, she told me pack my shit and hit the road
Moms, I'll make it up to you 'cause one day I'mma ge the dough
Mama, look at me, I'm going viral on the internet
Buzzin' off a song and I ain' even fucking finished yet
[Chorus]
Dancin' with my team like Charlie Brown, ay
I've been gettin' money, no more time to frown, ay
I've been blowin' up all around my town, ay
I've been workin' hard, where the fuck's my crown?
Ay, yuh
Dancin' with my team like Charlie Brown, ay
I've been gettin' money, no more time to frown, ay
I've been blowin' up all around my town, ay
I've been workin' hard, where the fuck's my crown?
Ay, yuh
Damn
Ay
Damn
[Verse]
Ay, paycheck after paycheck, I'm just tryna get my money right
'Shrooms inside my lunch, I'm getting higher than a fucking kite
Rap game Billy Mays, you think I'm done but wait there's always more
Got a little buzz and now these bitches at my fucking door
"Who's this fucking kid?" "ACOT, he's such a cocky prick."
Let me brag a bit, I've never had these bitches on my dick
Not a candy bar, she told me that she wanna lick the wrapper
Brought her demon, now she gonna have to see a fuckin' pastor
I've been fuckin' bitches that don't even know my fuckin' name
Just another reason that I gotta get the fucking fame
Honies hit my phone, they say they wanna havin my fucking babies
Coke all on my dresser, way I'm rockin', think I'm from the 80s
Momma found my dope, she told me pack my shit and hit the road
Moms, I'll make it up to you 'cause one day I'mma ge the dough
Mama, look at me, I'm going viral on the internet
Buzzin' off a song and I ain' even fucking finished yet
[Chorus]
Dancin' with my team like Charlie Brown, ay
I've been gettin' money, no more time to frown, ay
I've been blowin' up all around my town, ay
I've been workin' hard, where the fuck's my crown?
Ay, yuh
Dancin' with my team like Charlie Brown, ay
I've been gettin' money, no more time to frown, ay
I've been blowin' up all around my town, ay
I've been workin' hard, where the fuck's my crown?
Ay, yuh