Lyrics has been copied to clipboard!
[Hype]
Hey man hits after hits with ACOT. I'm telling you bro he's next up bro. He's fucking fire bro, he's fucking fire bro. ACOT supplying the heat bro
[Intro]
AYE!
Paycheck after paycheck I'm just trying to get my money right
'Shrooms inside my lunch, I'm getting higher than a fucking kite
Rap game Billy Mays you think I'm done but wait there's always more
Got a little buzz and now these bitches at my fucking door
Who's this fucking kid? ACOT, he's such as cocky prick
Let me brag a bit, I've never had these bitches on my dick
Not a candy bar, she told me that she wanna lick the wrapper
Brought her demon out, now she gotta see the fucking pastor
Driving fucking bitches that don't even know my fucking name
Just another reason that I gotta get the fucking fame
Honeys hit my phone, they say they wanna have my fucking babies
Coke all on my dresser wait I'm rocking think, I'm from the 80's
Momma found my dope, she told me pack my shit and hit the road
Moms I'll make it up to you cause one day Imma get the dough
Momma look at me I'm going viral on the internet buzzing off a song and I ain't even fucking finished yet
[Hook]
Dancing with my team like Charlie Brown, AYE!
I've been getting money no more time to frown, AYE!
I've been blowing up all around my town, AYE!
I've been working hard where the fuck's my crown, AYE! YUH!
Dancing with my team like Charlie Brown, AYE!
I've been getting money no more time to frown, AYE!
I've been blowing up all around my town, AYE!
I've been working hard where the fuck's my crown, AYE! YUH!
Hey man hits after hits with ACOT. I'm telling you bro he's next up bro. He's fucking fire bro, he's fucking fire bro. ACOT supplying the heat bro
[Intro]
AYE!
Paycheck after paycheck I'm just trying to get my money right
'Shrooms inside my lunch, I'm getting higher than a fucking kite
Rap game Billy Mays you think I'm done but wait there's always more
Got a little buzz and now these bitches at my fucking door
Who's this fucking kid? ACOT, he's such as cocky prick
Let me brag a bit, I've never had these bitches on my dick
Not a candy bar, she told me that she wanna lick the wrapper
Brought her demon out, now she gotta see the fucking pastor
Driving fucking bitches that don't even know my fucking name
Just another reason that I gotta get the fucking fame
Honeys hit my phone, they say they wanna have my fucking babies
Coke all on my dresser wait I'm rocking think, I'm from the 80's
Momma found my dope, she told me pack my shit and hit the road
Moms I'll make it up to you cause one day Imma get the dough
Momma look at me I'm going viral on the internet buzzing off a song and I ain't even fucking finished yet
[Hook]
Dancing with my team like Charlie Brown, AYE!
I've been getting money no more time to frown, AYE!
I've been blowing up all around my town, AYE!
I've been working hard where the fuck's my crown, AYE! YUH!
Dancing with my team like Charlie Brown, AYE!
I've been getting money no more time to frown, AYE!
I've been blowing up all around my town, AYE!
I've been working hard where the fuck's my crown, AYE! YUH!