Lyrics has been copied to clipboard!
[Hook: ACOT and Young Plvg]
I finessed ya bitch (aye)
I finessed ya bitch (aye)
I finessed your bitch (aye)
I finessed your bitch (aye)
Need a foreign whip,Gucci on my wrists
I finessed ya bitch (aye)
I finessed ya bitch (aye)
[Verse 1: ACOT]
Just hit my line I'm tellin you I got the drugs you need
Little coke and just a little weed
Sorry if there is a slur inside of my fucking speech cause I'm drunk and tripping on LSD
Goddamn I just fucked ya bitch
Goddamn I finessed ya bitch again
Aye ya aye sauce aye sauce ya
Goddamn I just fucked your bitch
Goddamn I finessed ya bitch again
Aye aye aye
[Verse 2: Young Plvg]
Got 40 like a hoe (what?) Pull up roll some dope (dope)
Pull up roll some dope (dope)
I just took ya hoe
If finessin' was a crime then I'd probably be in jail
So much fucking bands that I could beat the bail
Pull up like a snail, my bars hotter than the rail
Satchel for my bands, bands for the fee
Yo hoe on my feet she can eat my meat (What?)
I'm petty, extendo in my mag
Cookin' like hell's kitchen
Fucked her and I'm dippin'
Double cup I'm sippin' (Skrrt)
Xannys and I'm trippin'
Got your grandma on my dick
Hit her with the yeet yeet
[Outro Young Plvg]
This young Plvg
I finessed ya bitch (aye)
I finessed ya bitch (aye)
I finessed your bitch (aye)
I finessed your bitch (aye)
Need a foreign whip,Gucci on my wrists
I finessed ya bitch (aye)
I finessed ya bitch (aye)
[Verse 1: ACOT]
Just hit my line I'm tellin you I got the drugs you need
Little coke and just a little weed
Sorry if there is a slur inside of my fucking speech cause I'm drunk and tripping on LSD
Goddamn I just fucked ya bitch
Goddamn I finessed ya bitch again
Aye ya aye sauce aye sauce ya
Goddamn I just fucked your bitch
Goddamn I finessed ya bitch again
Aye aye aye
[Verse 2: Young Plvg]
Got 40 like a hoe (what?) Pull up roll some dope (dope)
Pull up roll some dope (dope)
I just took ya hoe
If finessin' was a crime then I'd probably be in jail
So much fucking bands that I could beat the bail
Pull up like a snail, my bars hotter than the rail
Satchel for my bands, bands for the fee
Yo hoe on my feet she can eat my meat (What?)
I'm petty, extendo in my mag
Cookin' like hell's kitchen
Fucked her and I'm dippin'
Double cup I'm sippin' (Skrrt)
Xannys and I'm trippin'
Got your grandma on my dick
Hit her with the yeet yeet
[Outro Young Plvg]
This young Plvg