Lyrics has been copied to clipboard!
[Verse]
I get a check an' I run it
When I get the money
I spend it on money
Yo' chin lookin' funny
Yo' fit lookin' bummy
ACOT on the track so you know this shit dummy. (Damn)
Better get used to the kid. (Wha?)
I'm goin' up in a bit. (Damn)
I got this bitch on my dick. (Wha?)
So we headed to my crib. (Damn)
Honey dip, show me a split
So good, I'm takin' a pic. (Whoa) (Damn)
We get to makin' a flick, Stanley Kubrick in this bitch. (Uh)
Skrilla, I'm Skrilla, I'm dancin' like Thriller
You beefin' on Twitter, you sound like a bitch
I look in the mirror, I'm startin' to shiver
I'm cold like the winter, I'm off of this shit
[Outro]
Fuck I ain' finished, I'm passin' my limit
Man, god as my witness, stay all in my business
So fuck out my face, I ain' tryna talk
I don' give a fuck if it ain' about guap
I get a check an' I run it
When I get the money
I spend it on money
Yo' chin lookin' funny
Yo' fit lookin' bummy
ACOT on the track so you know this shit dummy. (Damn)
Better get used to the kid. (Wha?)
I'm goin' up in a bit. (Damn)
I got this bitch on my dick. (Wha?)
So we headed to my crib. (Damn)
Honey dip, show me a split
So good, I'm takin' a pic. (Whoa) (Damn)
We get to makin' a flick, Stanley Kubrick in this bitch. (Uh)
Skrilla, I'm Skrilla, I'm dancin' like Thriller
You beefin' on Twitter, you sound like a bitch
I look in the mirror, I'm startin' to shiver
I'm cold like the winter, I'm off of this shit
[Outro]
Fuck I ain' finished, I'm passin' my limit
Man, god as my witness, stay all in my business
So fuck out my face, I ain' tryna talk
I don' give a fuck if it ain' about guap